This is a 7 or 14 Day Supply
Is your store bought and prescription medication failing your Yoni again? Switch to the fast-acting treatment you need to fight back against yeast infections and BV. Jump ship now and purchase our Yummy Yoni Pop Suppositories. But why suppositories you may ask? Because unlike traditional medication, these boric acid suppositories eliminate odor and discomfort overnight and in as little as one dose! The Yummy Yoni Pop suppositories only need to be used 1-5 times a month to aid in renewing and maintaining healthy pH levels without extensive and expensive treatment regimens.
DO NOT TAKE BY MOUTH!
- Restores Vaginal pH
- Eliminates Yeast and BV
- Eliminates Vaginal Odor
- Vegetable Capsules
- Capsules Dissolves Rapidly
- Fine Powder
- Medical Grade
- As Little as 1-5 Doses per Month
- Overnight Relief and Results
- Manufactured In The USA
- Clean Label. No Added Ingredients
- Affordable & Convenient Alternative to Extensive Medication
- Boric Acid
- Aloe Powder
Directions For Use:
- Wash and dry hands (or use medical gloves)
- Insert 1 capsule in the vagina every 24 hours for 3 -5 days
- Wear a panty liner
- Do not use these suppositories if you have open sores, wounds, or ulcerations in your vaginal area and do not have sex during the time of treatment. Wait for 24hrs before sex, this includes oral sex as oral consumption can be fatal.
Boric acid is a white odorless substance possessing natural antifungal and antiseptic properties. It has been used for hundreds of years as a safe, natural remedy for vaginal infections.
Boric acid comes from a mineral found in seawater. It helps with itching, burning, abnormal discharge, and discomfort and balancing the vagina's PH. It is extremely effective for treating yeast, candida, and bacterial vaginosis. Women who regularly use boric acid as a preventative measure see up to an 80% reduction in bacterial vaginosis and yeast outbreaks. This product works by replenishing normal, vaginal acidity and balancing healthy bacteria in the vagina.
DO NOT TAKE BY MOUTH! If swallowed or taken orally, call poison control immediately at 1-800-222-1222.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements and products have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.